FAQs - Frequently Asked QuestionsDo you have questions about ASTA Global Convention 2020? See below for a few frequently asked questions by our attendees.
Q: When/Where is ASTA Global Convention 2020 taking place?
Q: Is there a special rate at the host hotel for attendees?
Q: What is the cutoff date to book my room using the discounted rate?
Q: What is the dress code?
Q: What’s included in my registration?
- Access to multiple education sessions
- Complimentary admission to both our opening & closing event
- Admittance to the trade show floor to meet with several suppliers
Please note: All sightseeing tours and educational journeys are not included in the registration fee.
Choosing your education sessions before arriving at ASTA Global Convention 2020 helps our meetings team to plan and prepare our meeting rooms based on interest received. Registering for you sessions also helps you to keep track of your schedule via the ASTA Global Convention app. Note: Registering does not guarantee you a seat or restrict you from attending a different session onsite. Please arrive early to each session to secure your seat.
Q: I need a VISA to attend. How do I obtain a letter of invitation?
- Complete name
- Date of birth
- Your address, email and telephone number
- Your ASTA membership status and ASTA membership ID
- How long you plan to stay in U.S.A.
- Where you plan to stay during your stay in the U.S.A.
- When you plan to leave the U.S.A.
Q: Where are future ASTA Global Conventions taking place?
More information to be announced soon!
Q: Where can I find more information on ASTA?
Q: Are room upgrades at the host hotel available?
Don’t see an answer you’re looking for? Contact us.