ASTA Global Convention Education Sessions
More information on education sessions and topics are coming soon! Checkout some of the topics from our 2019 education sessions below.
- Inspiration: Secrets to Success from Top Female Agency Owners
- It’s a Small World: Global Market Trends in 2020 and Beyond that May Affect You
- Marketing YOU: Promoting Your Value! (An ASTA VTA Course)
- Social Media: Implementing Instagram to Boost Your Business
- The Fine Print: Understanding How to Use Terms & Conditions to Help Protect Your Business
ASTA Verified Travel Advisor Certification Program (VTA) Courses
We'll be offering live courses from the ASTA Verified Travel Advisor Certification Program (VTA) onsite. Individuals who are currently enrolled or interested in enrolling can take part in these live courses and jump start their studies. Learn more at ASTA.org/VTA.
|Veronique Deblois - Director, Global Travel Partnerships, Hilton Worldwide|
|Veronique Deblois is the Director Global Travel Partnerships for Hilton and ASTA’s primary contact. Veronique is a travel industry veteran with extensive experience working with travel advisors at companies like Alamo / National Car Rental, GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Wyndham Worldwide, Tripology and Travel Leaders Group. At Hilton, Veronique works with travel agency partners to get them further engaged with the Hilton brands and products.|
Sessions for Veronique Deblois
|Time||Session Title||Speaker(s)||Session Type|
Wednesday, August 26
|11:45am - 12:45pm||- Lunch & Learn: Hilton, What You Need to Know!||