ASTA Global Convention 2017 Full Agenda
|Chris Elliott - Journalist Washington Post|
Award-winning author, consumer advocate and journalist. His investigative reporting on behalf of readers, often against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, has earned him a reputation as “every consumer’s best friend.”
• He writes The Travel Troubleshooter, which is syndicated by King Features. You can find it in newspapers across the country, from the San Francisco Chronicle to the Boston Globe.
• He pens a weekly column for the Washington Post called The Navigator, which focuses on being a smarter, more informed traveler, with a special emphasis on transportation policy.
• He writes USA Today’s weekly On Travel column. The feature helps travelers understand the inner workings of the travel industry, and how to make the most of their next trip.
• Money Magazine’s reader advocate - helping readers resolve everyday conflicts with companies and organizations and advising them on how to avoid future problems.
• He’s appeared on virtually every major TV network, including ABC, BBC, CW, CNN and NBC. He’s also been an independent producer for NPR and a commentator for Public Radio’s Marketplace.
• Written many commentaries and regular columns for every major national daily, including The New York Times, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal. Chris holds the rare distinction of also being quoted as a source in those publications and in many more newspaper outlets.
• Cited as an expert by a variety of magazines, including Fortune, National Geographic, Outside and US News & World Report.
• He’s been a columnist for Entrepreneur, National Geographic Traveler and Fortune.
• Founded the Internet’s first business travel website, Biztravel.com, in 1994 and began blogging in 1996.
• Chris became ABCNews.com’s first travel columnist in 1997, and his work has since appeared in a variety of online news outlets, including CBS Interactive, CNN.com, MSNBC.com and USAToday.com.
• 2016 ASTA Journalist of the Year winner.
Classes for Chris Elliott
Sunday, August 27
|1:00pm - 4:00pm||Global Travel Exchange @ AGC||
Download Itinerary to Outlook read more on how to download..>>