Global Travel Exchange @ AGC
Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Travel Channel personality Samantha Brown emcees this year's Global Travel Exchange @ AGC where U.S. and international travel professionals come together for the premier education and networking event in the industry, addressing the most important issues facing the travel agent sector today.
- Welcome to Global Travel Exchange @ AGC from U.S. Congressman Scott Peters, California
- Putting the Customer First - Before we begin our global journey, get an update from the front lines of consumer advocacy as well as learning how ASTA and agents fit in with Chris Elliott, Award winning author, consumer advocate and journalist
- In the Spotlight: The Mobile/Global CEO - Our emcee, Samantha Brown talks with Edie Rodriguez, CEO and President, Crystal
- ASTA 2017 International Awards
- Examining the Global Travel Landscape with Sonny Sidhu, Senior Director, PSB Research and Kevin Wang, Research Director, ASTA
- China's Best Kept Secret: Guiyang - Join ASTA Chapter President, Isabella Hou, as you immerse yourself in the beauty and culture of Guiyang - Experience, Inspire, Engage!
- A Global Lens on Data Security - ASTA's Mark Meader, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Industry Affairs & Education converses with Cybersecurity experts Dani Charles, CEO and Co-Founder of Charles Bernard Ventures and former FBI Computer Scientist Teddy Lindsey, CTO Ntrepid on the global vulnerabilities that may apply to your business and how you can prepare before an incident occurs and recover when necessary. Their conversation will also focus on the impact to your travelers as they travel the globe.